Bolse® USB Network adapters offers optimal network range as well as rate, delivering up to 300Mbps of Web connection over a vast insurance coverage area. Bolse® USB Network adapters assures a trustworthy and also safe protection under a Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement (WPS), Plug and also Play USB2.0 interface.
– Include high-speed Wireless-N (draft 802.11 n) Web accessibility to any kind of USB allowed computer system
– Offers better coverage compared to Wireless-G networks for net gain access to throughout your office or home
– Functions with older Wireless-G and also Wireless-B networks
– Running range of as much as 300 feet indoor, and also up to 900 feet in open room
– Sustains USB 2.0 user interface, backwards suitable to USB 1.1 and also 1.2
– Enhanced WEP and also WPA wireless safety and security for safeguarded Net access
– Support group: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; MAC OS X 10.5 Greater
– Wireless N quicken to 300Mbps and also Backward compatible with 802.11 b/g items
Package deal Consists of
1 Wireless USB Adapter, 1 Motorist Software application CD, 1 Customer resource
Twelve Month Manufacturer Guarantee from Bolse
** Note **
– Windows 7/8 users could plug and play without the setup CD.
– Assistance Mac OS X 10.5 Greater; Does not support Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite.
– Won’t collaborate with Xbox 360, PS3, Blu-Ray, Roku, devices without running systems (OS), or twin band routers just broadcasting N-speeds on 5GHz wavelength.
Bolse® USB Network adapters – Just what is also nice is that you could connect it to a USB extender cable as well as extend it far from the computer for included function. When plugging this away from a computer system, there is much less electro-magnetic interference. This is an actually clever device and for the $$, it’s an excellent bargain, as well.
See Featured Product for Bolse® USB Network adapters
- With its miniature size and sleek design, you can easily connect the portable wireless n usb micro mini adapter to the USB port of your laptop
- Data rates: up to 300Mbps, it guarantees a reliable and safe protection, Plug and Play USB2.0 interface (this adapter does not provide internet service without an existing service plan)
- This adapter provides a fast data transmission and the size of it as it fits into your Laptop. It does not protrude out too far and it helps to keep it from being damaged from catching onto something while you carry the computer
- 2×2 MIMO technology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, vista, XP; MAC OS X 10.5 Greater
See Featured Image of Bolse® USB Network adapters