The Lenovo Ideacentre 700 is a great all-in-one computer for the serious artist, student or business person. It is jam-packed with enough features, memory, storage and processing power to meet all of your computing multimedia needs.
- Features a 23.8″ ultra-high definition, LED-backlit LCD, 10-point multi-touch display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen. The screen can be adjusted from -5 to 25 degrees, so you can find your optimum viewing angle.
- Powered by a 6th Gen Intel Core i5 processor for the speed you need.
- 8GB of memory to run your programs and games. Memory is expandable up to 16GB. (Additional memory is sold separately).
- 1TB (1000GB) hard drive and 8GB solid state drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents. Keeps your running programs active while your computer resumes from suspension in seconds.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and integrated Wireless-AC technology for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Wired networking is also supported.
- Includes 3 USB 3.0 ports and 2 USB 2.0 ports for fast data transfers and an Ethernet port for wired networking. Also includes a headphone / microphone combo jack.
- Reads and writes CDs and DVDs.
- Connect to your HDTV or large screen using the HDMI port to view videos and photos. (HDMI cable is sold separately.)
- Transfer your digital photos, music and other files using the integrated 6-in-1 memory card reader. Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick and Memory Stick Pro.
- Built-in Intel RealSense 3D camera and dual microphone. Lets you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- USB wired keyboard and mouse included.
- Dimension 22.78″ x 18.35″ x 8.26″; Weight: 19.4 lbs.